Fundación RIA is looking for people recently graduated or about to graduate in master studies related to land use planning, urban design, landscape architecture or architecture.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio or selected works attached. The CV should be one page and 15Mb maximum. The portfolio should be 10 pages maximum and should not exceed 15Mb.
The application should highlight your interest in territorial studies and your experience with graphic design and visualization software (such as Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, SketchUP, website design, video editing and/or other communication software), research, analysis, writing, drafting, outlining, collaborative work, and strategic thinking and storytelling.
- The dates of the internship will be agreed with the selected persons (Normally the internship lasts 3 months, with extension options).
- Internships can be full or part-time
- Flexibility in attendance
- Fluency in Galician, Spanish and English will be a plus.
- Candidates with expertise in 3D modeling and rendering will be considered positively.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered